13 July 2011

What I Could Not Teach Without...Linky Party!

 I couldn't resist after doing my WILW post. I don't like most Linky Parties, but I love this one. 

Mrs. Lamb at Views from Room 205 is having a linky party. Jump on over and link up!

this preshy little contraption has gotten me through many years of college and 2 years of teaching.
it's phe-nom-minal!!i love this little baby. it holds everything and more!!
it still also looks brand new after more than 5 years.
if you don't have one, you MUST go get one. right now ;-)

 crayola dry erase markers - so much more colorful than all others.
(let me note, i'd rather be posting a mimio here, but we don't have smartboards)

my baby. my darling. he's gotten me through a lot. 
i love him, like he's my own child. if i had a child, i'd probably love him more.

i refuse to write in pencils, or plain pens. 
i love these because there are a gazillion colors!

 i love, love, love, love these.
NOT the regular mr. sketch, just the stix.
they're almost impossible to find around here.

my tervis tumbler, but mine is personalized by your very own.
 i love it!!

it's my constant link to my parents and my link to the rest of the world!
i love that i can post document, reminders, etc.
it's also so easy for them to read.

8 comments:

Mrs. Teachnology said...

I LOVE your blog theme! I would not make it through the day without my Tervis either. I am glad I found your blog through the Linky party, and I will be following. www.mrsteachnology.blogspot.com

Christie said...

I always used to get my paper's all soaked from my waterbottle's sweating until I found the Tervis <3

YearntoLearn said...

Popping by to say Hi. You were spotlighted in my Blog Mix Linky Party.

Yearn to Learn Blog

Tara said...

What do you call that neat black thing with all your teacher stuff in it and where do you get one?

4th Grade Frolics

Ashleigh said...

I love your blog's name! I've been thinking about buying the apprentice (or whatever it's called), so I think you've convinced me.

Christie said...

Tara - You should be able to go to Staples or Office Max and find them. It's been so long since I've gotten mine I don't remember specifically where I found it. It's called the Desktop Apprentice... it's an idea from one of the contestants on the actual show The Apprentice.

Mrs. Garrant said...

I LOVE your zebra print and am extremely jealous of it! I also wanted to be your 100th follower :)

I have never seen those skinny Mr. Sketch markers but am head over heels in love with flair pens.

I look forward to following you as you go from 1st to 3rd.

http://livelaughteachrepeat.blogspot.com

Rachel Lamb said...

Love, love, love your blog! hmmm, mr. sketch! Have to be on the lookout for these!
Rachel