13 July 2011

A Few Things By Request...

By Request from You Lovely Ladies :)

Dot Brain Bubbles
Blue and Pink Brain Bubbles

The rest of these are things I have posted, but some of you may be doing Primary Colors. If you are and if you want to use these I also highly recommend the Poppin Patterns collection from Creative Teaching Press. These will match very well with it. If anyone else has requests, let me know. I can't promise I can change it, but I'll try my best that's for sure!!

Primary CAFE Posters


Primary Attendance & Name Tags


Primary Genre Posters


Primary Calendar Days

Primary Months

4 comments:

Carla Patch said...

WOW! Just found your blog. I am so glad I did. Thanks for sharing your talents.

☮Carla
Carla's 2/3 Crew

mandytaylor said...

Hi! I'm new to blogging, too! Like, 17 followers new...

What font did you use on the fantasy poster?
Thanks!
Mandy
firstgradetothecore

Christie said...

Thanks everyone!

Mandy - I use smiley monster, elephants in cherry trees, and ck handprint on 99% of my stuff.

Taunya Smith said...

I love the polka dot theme but my theme is dots on chocolate (pastel dots) Could you maybe tell me how to change the color so that the dots are in pastel colors or at least the background is a pastel color instead of black?
Thanks