12 July 2011

Birthday Balloons

So before I proceed to post this, let me add my *disclaimer*

I had the most difficult time ever trying to find a balloon template I could/wanted to use. So much so that I really had to play with my graphics program, and I didn't even erase/edit enough to get the balloon outline all by itself. Now with that being said, I printed a page of these, laminated them, and then cut the balloons out around the inside edge and everything worked out perfectly and you could even see the hazy edges. If it's too much for you I understand. I was desperate to make this work for me though and I thought I'd share anyway.

Birthday Balloons


I should probably tell those of you who have no idea what these are for about the wonderful idea on Proteacher. Rachelle over at What the Teacher Wants! made these originally. I have to give all credit to her for finding and sharing the idea! So I will do something similar to this with my balloons.

Find the post here: http://whattheteacherwants.blogspot.com/2010/11/student-birthdays.html.



6 comments:

Sandra Guntorius said...

Thank you so much for the downloads they are too cute.
mrs.guntoriusclass.blogspot.com

Teaching Joys said...

Oh my goodness! I just stumbled upon this post and I am in heaven! This is the most wonderful post a new teacher could find! Thank you! I am officially your newest follower!!

Teaching Joys

Rachelle said...

Hey sweetie! The picture that is at the end of your post is actually from my classroom and blog {November 2010}. I just wanted to let you know so that you could change the link to the correct blog.
Thanks!
-Rachelle

http://whattheteacherwants.blogspot.com/2010/11/student-birthdays.html

Deanna Jump said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Deanna Jump said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Delhi Celebration said...

Very nice post for Birthday balloons
.