06 December 2011

Snowflakes Delay, Adorable Winter Craft

I know I said snowball tutorial tonight, but my computer is forever slowing down. I'm in desperate need of more storage, and my age old dilemma of purchasing a new computer! I needed to get my blog design updated, and that took all night, even though it shoulda been a 15 minute job. So anyway the snowflakes are coming tomorrow, as soon as I get home! Promise... that is unless somehow Albert Pujols somehow mysteriously signs with the Cubs overnight, then I'll be partying in the streets of Chicago ;-) {Okay so if you're not a diehard baseball follower like me, that will mean nothing}

But yes, promise it's coming tomorrow. If you absolutely cannot wait, google it, you'll find it! I'll try to post a picture of my space chart that someone asked for a long time ago, as well as the beginnings of my economics chart, and dictionary entries, if my teammate and I miraculously get them hanging in the hallway by tomorrow!

How cute is this?!?!


My head party mom {who I absolutely love! I had her daughter in 1st grade 2 years ago} e-mailed me the whole party agenda before I even picked her as the room mom! I can't ask for anything better... can I have her do the V-Day party too? Anyway this is the craft she is doing! I wish I could find all sorts of cheap crazy bottles like this, but water bottles will have to do! Maybe I'll go out and buy a huge expensive box of smart water... it'll be my excuse... I ummm... need those tall skinny bottles. Yea, that's it!

Anyway here's the link if you find yourself wanting some little snowmen kiddos of your own.

3 comments:

Jill said...

Those snowmen are too cute!! Maybe I will pass on the idea to my room mom.

And I listen to WBBM on the way to school every morning so I know what is going on in the world, and Albert Pujols is on fire!!!! The sports guy can not stop talking about him, haha!

Marvelous Multiagers!

Jeanne said...

Love all your new ideas you are sharing--and your new blog template/design! Did you create it?

Christie said...

Jill - I'm glad someone else out there knows it's been non-stop Pujols :)

Booky - Thanks :) I did create it, I've created all of my designs! I've made a few other blog designs as well.

Christie