28 December 2011

Question Posters & Pronoun Unit

Sooooo... I've been busy creating a Pronoun Unit today. I get distracted so easily, so these simple mini units that should be taking me an hour or 2 are now taking me a whole day! The exception was that I met my Mom and my younger brother for lunch. She always takes off a few over winter break and the week of spring break. It's nice because then I actually have something else to occupy my time other than watching reruns of horrible shows like Wife Swap and watching the same episodes of Storage Wars for the 1 millionth time!!


I also had a request for some cutesy Thick/Thin Questions posters so I whipped those up while I was sitting here. I'm not really sure where the examples she sent me originated from, but I took the ideas from hers, mixed them from what I've taught and created the following. They're on Google Docs, so you should be able to pull them up and download them from the link! If you need to share them with someone, give them the link. Make sure you actually download them so that way all of the graphics and backgrounds show up. Enjoy!


Night Lovelies!! <3

9 comments:

Erika said...

Thank you for the freebie and I've added the pronoun mini-unit to my favorites for later purchase!
2B Honey Bunch

Heather's Heart said...

Thank you so much for this amazing *freebie*! I just realized tonight that I wasn't following you! I am now! I would love for you to come check out my blog! I have LOTS of *freebies* and hope you can find something to use with your kiddos!

Heather
Heather's Heart

Unknown said...

Love Storage Wars!!
Thanks for the freebie! Your pronoun pack looks great!!
Jennifer
First Grade Blue SKies

Martha said...

thanks for the Questioning Posters..they will come in handy!

Jen R said...

The pronoun unit looks fun!
Jen Ross
The Teachers’ Cauldron

Carolyn S said...

Thanks so much for the freebie. It was on my list of things to make this week. You saved me so much time. Appreciate your willingness to share so much!!!

kids flip flops said...

Thank for this amazing freebies. Posters in a handy it is really fun.

Kristy Cozart said...

Love your newest posts. I just found your blog, so I guess that makes me your newest follower!
Kristy
www.cozartsclass.blogspot.com

The Bubblegum Tree said...

I was just looking for thick and thin questioning activities and I found these on pinterest! Thanks for sharing! They are too cute : )

Bethany