29 May 2012

Is Anyone Still Out There?

So as of Friday at 3:05 I was officially on Summer Break. I have no other goal for summer break, then to return to my love I have left, blogging. It was a rough start to 2012, but things are nothing short of amazing now. I finished up my first year in 3rd grade with 25 of what can only be described as the greatest class of all time. I'm all situated in my new little space I call home, I have some new wonderful people in my life, and summer's here, which means so is pool life. 

So thank you to everyone who is still out there in bloggy land following me. Thank you times a million to everyone who left a comment/thought. Words cannot express how much they all meant to me. Now, it's a new start, blogging all of my thoughts, ideas, everything from the past few months, and for my new classroom. (Not only new, as in new year and new kids, but I moved across the hallway into my first "normal" classroom - my first 2 years I was in a giant room, last year I was in a tiny room)

So my first intention is to log onto my Teacher's Notebook account, for I fear I have probably 75 unanswered messages. Not purposely, but because I needed to focus on my life before anything else. If you are out there angry and upset because I never got back to you, please forgive me and understand life happened, and I put my focus there, as I would hope any other person would do. My next intention is to removed to 200+ photos from my poor iPhone so I can clear up some space, and of course share with the world what has been happening in 3rd grade over the past 5 months. 

Thank you again if you're still following me, or hoping I would return someday. I am here, and cannot wait to spend my entire summer finding every new idea, creative craft, or fancy font! :) I hope ya'll will continue to stay and find and share new things with me!

<3 Christie

26 comments:

Lisa K said...

So glad you're back! You should certainly take care of yourself first :) Can't wait to see what's been happening in your classroom.

Christie said...

Thanks Lisa :) I'm glad to see I still have followers! I have felt so incredibly guilty!!

<3 Christie

Kari said...

Great to see you again! I totally understand how much life happens and you have to put those things first and blogging second. I am so excited to see what you have been doing this past year! You ideas are always so neat!

Lisa at Fourth and Ten said...

Still here and anxious to see and be inspired by your ideas! :)
Lisa
Stories From Second

Lisa R. said...

Welcome back! It's hard because life always finds the time to get in the way! I look forward to reading more from you. Happy Summer!

Lisa
Learning Is Something to Treasure

Karyn said...

Welcome back! I missesd you but I understand how life gets busy! I hope you have a wonderful summer and I look forward to your posts!

Karyn
A is for Apple B is for Blog

Pocketful of Littles said...

Yay so glad you are back

I had to blink a couple of times when I saw your name on my blogroll

Excited to you are back


Pocket Full of Kinders

Shuna P

Jill said...

Yay, you're back! And go Cubs go! :)

Marvelous Multiagers!

Gladys said...

So glad you're back...Can't wait to see what you've been up to!

Gladys
http://teachinginhighheels.blogspot.com

Mrs. M said...

So glad your back! Every now and then we all need a moment to breathe- so I'm sure everyone understands completely. I'm super excited to see what you've been up to!! :)

Marcia said...

So glad you are back! Look forward to seeing your pictures of the last few months and your new room.

Jess said...

So glad your back! Ive joined blog land since your absence but I wanted you to know that you were my influence on starting my blog in the first place. I somehow "happened" onto your blog a couple months ago and it inspired me to start my own. From your too cute classroom pics, to all of your TPT and TN creations... I just couldn't get enough, so THANK YOU THANK YOU but your inspiration!! I pray that everything is slowly getting back on track in your life and we don't fault you at all for taking time out! Welcome back! Look forward to your future posts!

Unknown said...

Glad you're back!
Jennifer
First Grade Blue SKies

EveryNewBeginning said...

1. So glad you are back! I totally love your blog and your ideas!!!

2. Can't wait to read more of your posts- love your anchor charts on FB

3. Check out my new blog- I am giving away a $25 gc to Target to celebrate!
http://everynewbeginningblog.blogspot.com/2012/05/25-target-gift-card-giveaway.html

Mrs. Lynes said...

Glad to see you're back! Can't wait to see what you have been up to in your classroom :)

http://simplysecondgrade.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Yay! You are back! Glad that everything is ok.
Live Love Laugh Everyday In Kindergarten

Heather S. said...

I found your blog while you were gone and started following because I liked some of the previous posts. I am glad to see you are back and excited to hear about your year. It is very good that you took time for yourself.

Unknown said...

I just found your blog, along with many..many.. others. I am going to be student teaching soon and love the new ideas you (and everyone else) have given me! It's going to really come in handy so that I don't get stuck into the rut like many others!

Miss Brynley said...

I just started following you in the last month and have gotten such awesome inspiration already! I just started my own blog and I'm anxious to see what's been going on in your room. Enjoy those flip flops!

Brynley
Brynley's Brainstorms

mary said...

welcome back! enjoy your summer and look forward to reading your blog. mary at apopovic@primus.ca

Dawn said...

Welcome back!

C said...

Glad things are better for you and that you're back to the bloggy world!

Veronica said...

Welcome back. Enjoy your summer break. Mine is 19 teaching days away.

Laura said...

Welcome back! I'm with you in the absentee pool from the blogosphere. Life always seems to have other plans for us. Looking forward to hearing from you again! Hope your summer off to a fab start - 5.5 days 'til mine starts! :)

nicoleshelby said...

I am so glad you are back! I have missed you! I hope that life is better for you now and that you are in a better place. Looking forward to seeing all your cool pictures. :)

Nicole
www.teachingwithblondeambition.blogspot.com

Jen said...

Welcome back! I was just thinking of you the other day. I almost was in your shoes and moving to 3rd, but it is to 2nd I go! And I only had one year in 1st up from K.