06 February 2012

Monday Madness

{pretty much sums mondays up. my official new slogan for mondays}

just a quickie post for everyone. i'm busy creating, making, distracting myself from any real jobs i should be completing. oh and i'm rewatching the voice again. i heart blake shelton to the max. not to take anything away from my love jason aldean though! anyway after changing around some stuff in my room, making a bunch of new stuff, i decided i don't like it, and i'm think i'm officially going back to black and red like i kind of was my first year. in the mean time... here's what i wasted a billion sheets of laminate on today and will not be using lol. they'll collect dust in my dad's basement!

{boggle version 2.0}

{bright colors and black - new posters}

{extended response for everyone!! clicky the picture!!}

♥ night lovelies ♥

9 comments:

Jen R said...

haha...yeah, I keep changing my mind and going back to black/red/white too! But your boggle letters and posters are too cute!

Unknown said...

Love that dog! lol
Jennifer
First Grade Blue Skies

C said...

I really love the Boggle idea!

Hello Mrs Sykes said...

Fabulous Monday dog pic! I love the bright colors, but I know what you mean; I keep changing my mind on what colors to use in my class, too.

Jen
Hello Mrs Sykes

Kirsten Taylor said...

I love the Boggle idea! Thanks for sharing. :)

I'm a new follower and I tagged you at "bloggy tag". Check it out at http://thirdgradetreasures.blogspot.com/2012/02/bloggy-tag.html

I would love your support! Thanks :)
Kirsten

kids flip flops said...

I like those colorful tags and posters. This is a great idea in a classroom because kid's love's colorful designs.

Sandra said...

I am your newest follower and I love your blog already!!! The colors are so uh-mazing!! LOVE LOVE LOVE!!
❤ Sandra
Sweet Times in First
sweettimesinfirst@gmail.com

luckeyfrog said...

I LOVE this graphic organizer for extended responses. How PERFECT is this for preparing kids for literature responses in later grades and on tests?

I love when I find something that's been made cute, but is actually SUPER useful (and is something I haven't thought of before!). Thank you for sharing!

Tiffany said...

Do you have the posters for sale that have the math words and the fact opinion?

Thanks :)