02 November 2013

The Updated Classroom

The way the classroom was at the beginning worked well, but I really am loving this setup!
Remember, it's all about how you use your space! My room really isn't big at all, I just use it right!

view from the door

 the back wall with some posters on it

the cubbies with our character pumpkin projects & monster writing

the front of the classroom with the smartboard before mounting

the front part of the classroom where a laptop will be, and my computer is

another view of the back

 a view of the back and side where my desk is

view of the other side of the classroom


Julie Stowe said...

Looks neat and spacious and you say it isn't big. I say well done looks very big!
Mrs Stowe's Kinder Cottage

Julie Stowe said...

Looks neat and spacious and you say it isn't big. I say well done looks very big!
Mrs Stowe's Kinder Cottage

Kellin Smith said...

Hey! :)

We just launched Plainfield bookoo - it's a massive online yard sale for Plainfield and surrounding areas.- Thousands of people buying and selling used stuff from each other, in a fun, family-friendly way! :)

We're getting the word out to some local bloggers, and would like to send you a free bookoo t-shirt (no strings attached!). If you would like a free t-shirt, will you send me an email at kellin@bookoo.com with your address and shirt size? I'll get it out to you right away!

Check out the website:



Martin Legault said...

Hi, I thought that this new teacher-seller website might interest you. They are based in Canada and offer features that are not found on similar sites. They also have a lot of new features coming. Here is a link: Created by Teachers, Exclusively for Teachers

Delores Hope said...

Nice, i really like it.if you enjoy our site as if you pla t follow: http://www.robesdemariee2013.com/

Color My Day said...

I love that you use a clip chart! I am a kindergarten teacher and I created a clip chart software that matches what you are already using in the classroom! I would love for you to try it out and want to give you a free trial so that you can review it! Check it out at www.colormydaykids.com and email me at colormydaykids@gmail.com to get set up for your free trial!

Kristin from Color My Day

Mark Anto said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mark Anto said...

$9 Million Fraud Judgment Against Antony Gordon In Federal Court
This fraud judgment has led to Antony Gordon’s Chapter Seven bankruptcy, which is a straight liquidation.
This (2:13-ap-01536-DS 1568931 Ontario Ltd., an Ontario (Canada Corporati v. Gordon et al) looks like a $9 million dollar fraud judgment in federal court against Rabbi Chanan (Antony) Gordon (an attorney, motivational speaker, and hedge fund manager).